Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bodega Bay... the land of the birds!!

I have returned from another amazing trip to Northern California. We made a stop in Bodega Bay where the Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Birds" was filmed. Although the weather was eerily perfect for how I'd imagined it would be after seeing the film, it definitely didn't make for great lighting for my pictures. Oh well! Below are a couple of pictures of the church and one of the school house from the movie. The lower level of the school house is now a visitor's center for the film with a gift shop in the classroom from the film. The upper level is a residence... The remaining pictures are from down by the docks in Bodega Bay... The town totally lived up to my expectations of it... not much has changed!!


Another picture with my hubby hidden in the picture... :)



No comments: